Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: 5:30 AM

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sniff sniff!
    It's 5:30 AM, I slept for 5 hours and my tummy awakened me with its discomfort.
    Also no one's posted for 4 days.
    Waaaaa! I want my mommies! (I have 2 ya know)
    Any volunteers for mommie substitutes would be greatly appreciated [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ski1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look dude. I'll give you cat nip , BUT THATS IT!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to say I really miss all of you. Its been really slow over here hasn't it? I hope your tummy ache gets better 5cats. *hugs*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hooray! Catnip & hugs [img]smile.gif[/img]
    YEah I hope my tummy fells better soon too! It's a re-lapse of some sort, or just stress. Not that there's too much stress these days really, just not able to cope I guess.
    The sun came out yesterday, and it was the first day this month with no rain!
    We miss you too Gem ! Huggles!
    (hugs ski too)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Late to the thread, but word, dude. I'm with you...I've been fighting a sinus infection for a week...and I'e been kicked out of the bed at least twiec for coughing too much... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, lots of runny noses and sore throats around this city too. No real reason for it, it seems, just summer fevers I guess.
    Hey Jaxom, you got your new house yet?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, give us an update on the house. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Well, now I've had 2 nights in a row of 10 hours zzzzz time! Weird eh?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *bounce*

    Hi Gem!

    Ooops reminding me I should pop into the other board. I'm such a slacker.

    10 hours sleep! Man i can't believe I wasted a possible hour's sleep last night because I found out Big brother Uncut was on Tv and mostly it was the housemates in various states of undress and being crude and the guys lighting their farts. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That television stuff will rot your mind.

    Of course, with most of y'all, that's probably no longer a concern...

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •